This is the website of
sem182 (a semaphore library) and
seqev (a sequencer and eventcounter library), both of
which are used in the Systems Programming course at the Vienna University of Technology. The libraries are released under a BSD-style license.
Documentation / man pages
- seminit, semgrab, P, V, semrm - Semaphore operations
- mseminit, msemgrab, mP, mV, msemrm - Semaphore field operations
- create_sequencer, sticket, rm_sequencer - Sequencer synchronization primitive
- create_eventcounter, eawait, eread, eadvance, rm_eventcounter - Eventcounter operations
- libsem182-dev_2.4-1_i386.deb (Source: dsc, diff.gz, orig.tar.gz)
- libseqev-dev_4.15-1_i386.deb (Source: dsc, diff.gz, orig.tar.gz)
- sysprog-libsem182-2-4-1-fc10-i386.rpm (debug symbols, source rpm)
- sysprog-libse-4-15-1-fc10-i386.rpm (debug symbols, source rpm)
Thanks to Jeff Spaleta for providing the packages!
License / Copyright
Copyright (c) 2002, Vienna University of Technology, Real-Time Systems Group.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF